- You agree to use Our Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
- You accept that Our Site is provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
- all articles and material displayed by us on our site are for information only and are no substitute for specific advice.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on our Site without our prior consent in writing. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you.
- to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we on behalf of our employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors exclude liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this our site or any web site with which it is linked. you assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
- Where we provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate ruralcomminternet.com and/or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights, ruralcomminternet.com and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of Illinois, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Farina, Illinois. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Farina, Illinois, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
ruralcomminternet.com is committed to protecting the privacy of our online visitors. We collect information from online visitors who ask to be on our newsletter mailing list and/or receive periodic email announcements. Anyone who wishes can choose to be removed from our mailing list at any time.
In addition, online visitors who wish to purchase a membership through our Web site must provide their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card number and expiration date. All credit card transactions occur over a secure connection.
All online visitor data collected by ruralcomminternet.com is protected against unauthorized access. We will not sell, trade, or give your personal information to other companies or organizations.
We can be reached by using the link below: